Permanent position: Our client, a well-known national Architectural and Engineering firm, has an urgent need for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for an opening in their Raleigh, NC, office. This position will involve the electrical design of commercial and industrial MEP Building Systems, with a focus on power & lighting, building access, CCTV, and fire protection systems, and conducting any associated electrical calculations. Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Associate's Degree, and 2-5+ years of experience in the design and engineering of low-voltage electrical building systems, but all candidates are encouraged to apply. Paid relocation assistance available for highly qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical design for low and medium voltage lighting and power systems for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Coordinate with other teams to collaborate on overall building design.
- Electrical calculations associated with power and lighting systems.
- BSEE (preferred) or Associate's Degree
- 2+ years experience in engineering/design of low-voltage electrical building systems (Power & Lighting, CCTV, Fire Protection, Building Access).
- 2+ years experience using AutoCAD (required) and/or Revit (highly preferred) for design.
- This is a direct role and company sponsored benefits, PTO, 401k will be provided.
- Relocation package is available for highly qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.