Permanent position: Leading chemical manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Senior Process Engineer. This position is located near Canton, Ohio. The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for evaluating existing processes in manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability, and develop best practices within the production process. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100K to $125K, plus an opportunity for 10% bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Senior Process Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Process Engineer
- Plan, troubleshoot, and execute process development projects which will lead to new or modified processes in support of manufacturing operations
- Monitor daily chemical process plant operation and work with plant operations, reliability, and leadership teams to improve the plant's efficiency and capacity
- Support product maintenance and profit improvement initiatives for existing products and processes as well as cost savings and product quality improvement initiatives
- Must obtain a Bachelors of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience working with chemical processes or related industries i.e. oil and gas, petroleum, and/or pharmaceuticals
- Must have a strong background in process improvements, process flow diagrams, plant/production floor layout, etc.
- Must have experience managing multiple capital projects simultaneously as well as diagnose/troubleshoot process/production issues and find a solution
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $100K to $125K, plus 10% bonus opportunity
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
- Solid relocation package available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.