Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Engineering Manager. This position is located near Twinsburg, Ohio. The Engineering Manager will oversee all operations, planning, integration, and completion of all product and process related activities of engineering projects. The ideal candidate must also have a strong background in quality systems and procedures. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $85K to $105K, plus an opportunity for bonus. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Oversee engineering department in formulating designs, cost estimates, and specifications for current projects
- Supervise 3+ employees, coach, train, and develop the department to align with company overall goals and strategic initatives
- Oversee quality inspection operations regarding production including incoming, in-process, and final inspections
- Interface with customers in regards to quality issues - Develop corrective action plans, root cause analysis, and internal auditing
- Must obtain a Bachelor's Degree
- Strong background in quality systems and procedures, i.e. ISO 9000, Quality Audits, Corrective Actions, etc.
- Strong background in Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, and Process Improvement projects
- Must have a background in a 3D Design CAD program
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $85K to $105K, plus bonus opportunity
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.