Permanent position: worldwide leader in the manufacture of passenger car/truck tires seeks a PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER for its R&D Center located just outside of AKRON, OH. This individual will be a part of project management and engineering responsibilities for the development of car and truck tires. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Coordinates with customers, manufacturing, marketing regarding target performance requirements
- Perforn engineering and analytical analysis on design features and characteristics.
- Oversee required testing and data analysis.
- Conduct design reviews and reports.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience performing tire product development
- Understanding and knowledge of basic tire engineering and tireperformance characteristics management.
- Ability to travel minimally
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.