Permanent position: Automation Engineer needed for a amazing opportunity in the Buffalo, NY area with a high growth company. The Automation Engineer you will be responsible for oversight of manufacturing engineering projects including: programming modifications of machinery and equipment, specification and procurement of new equipment and tooling, equipment installation and start-up, and supervision of team members. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Perform automation/controls programming and engineering functions in accordance with accepted practices and company standards
- Interpret equipment capabilities and specifications, define equipment required to achieve optimal production, prepare detailed project scopes of work.
- Develop electrical schematics, prepare and manage schedules, manage installation and modifications, programming and troubleshooting of PLCs and HMIs, Start-up and training.
- Investigate equipment performance and identify any problems for corrective actions and solutions.
- Work closely with all internal team members to identify issues and implement improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree (engineering discipline)
- 5+ years' automation/controls engineering experience
- PLC/HMI experience including Allen Bradley and/or Siemens and RSLogix
- Experience with equipment/machinery installation and start-up
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is highly preferred.
- Industry leading benefits package available! Apply now.
- Full Relocation package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.