Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire, first shift Facilities Manager. This position is located near Norton, Massachusetts. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for all plant maintenance, preventative maintenance, and general upkeep of the company's building, equipment, and grounds. Local candidates only. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $50K to $70K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Facilities Manager
Requirements for the Facilities Manager
- Maintain building, equipment, and facility grounds of the company
- Organize and carry out preventative and predictive maintenance on both plant infrastructure and production equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment problems by identifying and fixing the root cause of the problem
- Assist with mechanical, facility, electrical, and building capital projects as needed
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED
- At least 3+ years of experience working in a plant maintenance role with various responsibilities for facilities and equipment
- Knowledge of plant electrical distribution, HVAC, Plumbing, Refrigeration, etc.
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $50K to $70K
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.