Contract position: Immediate need for multiple Engineering Technicians in the downtown Atlanta! We are looking for someone with a quick, organized, production mentality who will come in willing to learn. The ideal candidate would have a background or strong interest in working with utilities. This is a 4-6 month contract to hire position. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Production Technician
Requirements for the Production Technician
- Verify new/proposed wire attachments meet NESC/GO95 and client specific requirements.
- Develop new/proposed attachment plan for clearance violations.
- Coordinate with Field Management to manage assignments that meet and exceed production goals.
- Perform Pole Loading Analysis (PLA) and Make Ready Engineering (MRE) designs using O-Calc Pro.
- Four-year Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) preferred but not required.
- Strongly prefer a background working with overhead utilities!
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.