Permanent position: Manufacturing company for industrial components in San Carlos, CA, is looking for a Mechanical Quality Inspector with a background in regulated environments. This is a permanent roleResponsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Perform inspections of finished parts.
- Assure all components are within specified geometric tolerance.
- Generate reports.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 4 years experience as a Mechanical Quality Inspector within a heavily regulated manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of GD&T and manual inspection equipment.
- Experience with ISO9001 and ANSI 14.5 standards.
- CMM experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.