Permanent position: Quality Control Manager needed for a amazing opportunity in the Buffalo, NY area with a high growth company. The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for the management of daily activities in support of all analytical equipment in quality control. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Control Manager
Requirements for the Quality Control Manager
- Directs and prioritizes the equipment reliability of multiple laboratories within the QC department to make sure products meet company and FDA regulatory quality requirements
- Coordinates the training and development of department personnel.
- Assignment of personnel goals and objectives and conducting performance reviews
- Promoting a positive work environment to achieve goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain department budget
- Assure the integrity of materials, products, components and data is maintained and up to FDA and company standards.
- MS with 3 years of relevant experience or BS with 5 years or more of relevant experience
- Ability to solve complex analytical problems
- Must have working knowledge of cGMPs, GLP, ICH and USP guidance and regulations.
- Must have interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
- Industry leading benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.