Contract position: We are searching for a CAD Operator in Horsham, PA to work at a leading building automation and fire protection systems company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems) Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e.,. data sheets, battery calculations)
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher)
- Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction field is ideal. More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
- High school or equivalent education required
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.