Permanent position: Entry level Mechanical Engineer, St Louis, MO - Our client seeks to hire an entry level Mechanical Engineer who report to the Maintenance Manager. The initial role will be a Maintenance Planner, maintaining and manages a backlog of planned job packages for routine repair work, shutdown repair work and improvement projects based on priorities established by the operations team. BSME or BSMET desired. Base range of 65-70k plus 10% bonus potential.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Manages a sufficient backlog of planned routine and shutdown work for areas all areas of the plant
- Utilizes approved scheduling tools and methodologies to schedule all non-emergency Maintenance Department work
- Oversee the management of work request and work order backlog
- Ensure job planning is performed in accordance with company guidelines, building "job packages"
- Tracks and reports various metrics and data including but not limited to department KPIs, expenditures, and performance to budget
- BSME or BSMET desired
- Co-op or intern experience in a manufacturing plants is desired
- Some experience with a CMMS is desire but not required. MAXIMO is ideal.
- A desire to work along side another Maintenance Planner and Maintenance Scheduler to reduce the work order backlog with the goal of increasing equipment reliability and thus increased production output.
- Full-time permanent role with excellent benefits and career growth
- Company operates multiple plants in the midwest.
- Bonus eligible
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.