Contract position: We are searching for a Service Technician in Charlotte, NC to work for a leading printer manufacurer. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Provide repair and service support on Low to Mid-Range office printing products in customers location
- Provide preventative maintenance service on print production products
- Diagnosis and repair using product manuals, AC-DC multi-meter, and fault codes
- Perform the full range of maintenance on assigned products; including repair, on-site troubleshooting, installation, removal, retrofit, preventative maintenance activities, and customer call assistance
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction by providing timely and courteous service with minimal support from other personnel
- Minimum 2 year technical school or equivalent work experience
- Experience or formal training in AC-DC electrical/electronics required. Functional knowledge and application of a multi -meter.
- Mechanical Background (gears, pulleys, belts, chains, motors, clutches, drive systems)- Computer skills
- Reliable Transportation (space, passes safety inspections, licensed and insured)
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.