Contract position: A Production Day Technician for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is needed in the Wilmington, NC area. This position will provide first, second, and third level troubleshooting of equipment/process issues in the department. No per diem is available. Will be on-call support every 6-8 weeks. Some OT/weekend work will be required.Responsibilities for the Production Technician
Requirements for the Production Technician
- Serve as a SME in specific technical areas to minimize engineering production support requirements.
- Develop/maintain a system to keep production teams current on process, equipment and procedures.
- Work with support groups and production teams to coordinate and direct equipment start-up, repair, troubleshooting, and process changes.
- Prefer an Associate's degree in Electronics and/or Mechanics. At least 5 years of relevant experience with an Associate's degree.
- Must have electrical background and experience. Prefer PLC experience. Must have experience troubleshooting electrical circuits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.