Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Process Engineer. This position is located near Tekonsha, Michigan. The Process Engineer will be responsible for the development, monitoring, and improvement of all manufacturing processes. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in quality control and process improvements. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Evaluate new processes, manufacturing, methods and equipment to improve process capabilities, material yields, and new product lines
- Provide technical support to customers in an effort to define product and process requirements or troubleshoot existing materials or applications
- Perform FMEA and other statistical analysis to support all quality initiatives
- Strong experience with process and quality control systems i.e. corrective action, root cause, FMEA, etc.
- Strong background working with combustion systems and/or in a similar type of environment
- Experience working with and monitoring a production control system i.e. sensors, probes, etc.
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus an opportunity for a bonus
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.