Contract position: Technician needed for an industry-leading utility company in the Corpus Christi, TX area. This role will review issued project prints (one line, schematics, and equipment drawings) to gather information about equipment to be installed on a project. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Coordinate the review, use, and final upload of job specific Capital Project Testing and Commissioning Checklists and serve as a liaison between the Central Construction Admin team and the Field team.
- Coordinate with Print Services and Central Admin team to receive the printed job specific checklist or make an electronic copy available to be used on the job.
- Scan and/or upload completed Capital Checklists to IPS after each major in-service milestone and at the completion of the project.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Technical degree or experience preferred.
- Must have Excel and Outlook experience. Utility background preferred. Ability to read and understand schematic drawings preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.