Permanent position: Immediate Opportunity for a Material Analyst with Supplier Planning or Purchasing/Supply Chain experience with an Automotive Supplier near Paris, IL. Responsibilities for the Materials Coordinator
Requirements for the Materials Coordinator
- Responsible for supplier specific material planning, generate supplier trackers for hot components, and manage material support for product launch activities.
- Reduce RAW material on hand for every month end, resolve price and quantity discrepancies on inbound receipts, and act as Liaison between Materials group and off-site warehouses.
- Maintain SAP data relevant to production scheduling and material planning (Scheduling Agreements, Part Parameter Master Data, etc.), coordinate with engineering and manufacturing to schedule prototype and pre-production builds, and continuously review product/processes to identify potential opportunities for improvements within material planning.
- Bachelor's Degee
- 2+ years of experience in production/supplier planning and purchasing/supply chain management.
- Experience using SAP; APICS certification would be a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.