Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer with 2+ years experience in instrumentation manufacturing, field service, CAD design and process improvement is needed in South Metro Atlanta, GA. This position will support multiple manufacturing and engineering departments. The job requires very good 2D and 3D CAD skills.Industrial automation and machinery background is highly desirable. Autocad Mechanical and Inventor experience are strongly preferred, but experience with other CAD will be considered. Please apply if you meet the minimum requirements and are willing to commute to South Metro Atlanta. Relocation assistance is not provided. Salary range is $65,000 - $75,000, depending on experience. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. (Client will not support the need for sponsorship now or in the future.)Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Uses CAD (Autocad Mechanical and Inventor) to develop drawings to support Engineering and Customer requirements.
- Develops and implements manufacturing standard procedures to meet quality and safety standards.
- Assists in design of jigs and fixtures and prepares required engineering drawings.
- Support marketing by investigating and designing new applications and special customer orders
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Must have 2D and 3D CAD skills, Autocad Mechanical and Inventor preferred.
- Must be able to interface with many different departments within manufacturing.
- Full company benefits are available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.