Permanent position: Immediate Opportunity for a Maintenance Manager with electronics manufacturing experience with an Automotive Supplier near Paris, IL. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Implement the plant's overall preventive and predictive maintenance programs for process, test, and CIM equipment, responsible for the plant's EH&S systems, policies, practices and procedures as well as the plant infrastructure and its facilities, and occasionally responsible for leading multi-plant projects/initiatives.
- Keep records of equipment failures and provide needed information and data to the Plant Manager, keep plant's maintenance manual and safety manual up to date, making sure that they comply with requirements of the local, state and federal government, and directs the activities of the maintenance department including: Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) activities and programs, drives autonomous maintenance actions with Operations, and possess the equipment acumen to support day-to-day machine repair.
- Maintain and create, as required, process, test, and CIM equipment documentation to support the repair/refurbishment of both new and existing equipment, and responsible for maintaining, repairing, refurbishing process & product tooling/capital, including overseeing the planning, procurement, installation, acceptance and maintenance of tooling and equipment spares.
- 7+ years of experience with Electronic Manufacturing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering field
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black belt training, certification would be preferred.
- Full benefits package including insurance, 401K, PTO ect.
- Full relocation assistance provided to the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.