Permanent position: Immediate Opportunity for an Engineering Manager with electronics manufacturing experience with an Automotive Supplier near Paris, IL. Full relocation package available for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Lead, guide, and direct the engineering support organization responsible for product launch, process and test engineering, CIM, and configuration management/documentation control, act as the point liaison between the design/development organizations in Farmington Hills and Livonia and the manufacturing operation at Marshall, and oversee and direct project plans, schedules, and budgets supporting new product launches as well as changes to existing programs.
- Develop plans and strategies to ensure both new and existing process, test, and CIM technologies are integrated into production to support both new product launch as well as for additional capacity/capability, respectively. Oversee the direction, guidance, and performance reviews of eight department managers (direct reports).
- Responsible for resource allocation/management for the departments as well as projects and provide performance appraisal input to functional manager for personnel assigned to projects / programs, and facilitates plant communication to GE program management and design on schedule/budget/performance issues and fosters direct communication between program management, design, and plant launch team management on specific issues.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering along with;
- 7+ years of experience in an electronics manufacturing; PCB or SMT manufacturing experience is a plus
- 5 years of management experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt certification is preferred.
- Full benefits package
- Relocation package available for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.