Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Sr. Process Engineering with experience with either consulting or the manufacturing side of pharmaceutical development. Having direct experience in biotech or pharmaceutical operations is highly desirable. We would like someone with at least 10 years of experience in biotech process design in upstream processing, downstream processing, single use systems and stainless steel systems. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Generating Process P&IDs, Sizing and Specifying Process Equipment, Performing Process Engineering Calculations, Working with other engineering and architectural disciplines
- Responsible for the development and inter-discipline coordination of the Process Engineering Design documents including; P&ID's and PFD's, Basis Design, Instrumentation and Equipment Specifications and Lists, Process Calculations etc...
- Develop design packages for client review, bid, procurement and construction including; plans and drawings, specifications for procurement and construction and the Scope of Work.
- Perform on-site field investigation to assess existing conditions
- BS in Chemical Engineering or greater is highly preferred. (other BS degree's with specific experience will be considered)
- 10+ years depending on the specific industry background
- Biotech / Pharm / Life Science Industry background, ideally.
- Direct hire with full company benefits package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.