Contract position: Records Clerk needed for large, high volume team in Houston TX. This person will join an established team tasked with managing a vast records department for historical and ongoing construction projects.Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Filing, recording, maintaining records for past and current projects
- Copying, posting, and other similar duties
- Using a computer terminal, typewriter, and other word processors
- Work within SharePoint for document management
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with at least 10+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- SharePoint and Excel experience is required
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.