Contract position: We are searching for a Maintenance Planner in Holland, OH to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Planner
Requirements for the Maintenance Planner
- Plans and schedules maintenance work based on demand, workload, skill sets, and available parts; inspects work locations; uses the computer, Maximo, and other resources to develop plans.
- Coordinates activities between operations and maintenance and with other staff, contractors, vendors, and other agencies as required.
- Stays abreast of the activities of engineering projects and uses this information in planning and scheduling work.
- Coordinates equipment removal, installation and power outages with staff during work on modifications to existing facilities.
- High school diploma is required, Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred in technical or related field.
- 5 years of experience planning repair and maintenance of industrial facilities
- Knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, equipment, material and safety procedures used in repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical and instrument equipment used in manufacturing and distribution facilities; preventative maintenance principles and practices, planning methods and tools, including planning and scheduling software
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.