Contract position: We are searching for a Maintenance Planner in Long Beach, CA to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Planner
Requirements for the Maintenance Planner
- Plans and schedules maintenance work based on demand, workload, skill sets, and available parts; inspects work locations; uses the computer, Maximo, and other resources to develop plans.
- Coordinates activities between operations and maintenance and with other staff, contractors, vendors, and other agencies as required.
- Stays abreast of the activities of engineering projects and uses this information in planning and scheduling work.
- Coordinates equipment removal, installation and power outages with staff during work on modifications to existing facilities.
- High school diploma is required, Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred in technical or related field.
- 2 years of experience planning repair and maintenance of industrial facilities
- Knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, equipment, material and safety procedures used in repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical and instrument equipment used in manufacturing and distribution facilities; preventative maintenance principles and practices, planning methods and tools, including planning and scheduling software
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.