Large utility has an immediate need for Designer in Adrian MI. Job will include field site visits to take field notes and/or work meet customers on site. Must possess a valid driver's license. Overtime is available. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Analyze and resolve a wide variety of work procedures (which may involve the engineering design, work order preparation, field checking, scheduling coordination, material provisioning and ordering, billing, redlining, preparation of 'as-builts,' and work order reconciliation and closeout).
- Interpret and analyze a wide variety of complex technical/scientific design projects, perform scheduling for multiple tasks or work coordination, and respond to customer inquiries including but not exclusive to new energy requests. These tasks involve the evaluation of alternative courses of action, recommending and coordinating the appropriate actions through the work process to meet customer energy needs.
- Interact with other internal departments to resolve customer issues, and communicate, negotiate and counsel on a variety of topics including payment options, complex technical information or procedures, energy rates, and explaining company policy in a variety of energy-related areas.
- Coordinate with employees in other departments and/or external agencies to meet any special requirements of the energy request orders.
- Job will include field site visits to take field notes and/or work meet customers on site.
- Associates Degree
- CAD Experience
- Possess strong computer (Windows, Microsoft Office) and analytical skills
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Have the ability to interact with internal and external clients to receive highly advanced information and data - Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
<Benefits for the Designer
- Medical Plan Available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.