Permanent position: Well-established Architectural, Engineering & Construction firm just outside of Chicago, IL, is actively interviewing candidates for an open Civil Engineer position, specializing in Land Development. Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, 3+ years' experience in site/land development, stormwater management and Civil3D design experience. Salary range for this position is $70k/yr. - $85k/yr. depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Design drawings and calculations for project site development, particularly utility design, stormwater management, and site grading.
- Project cost estimates.
- Complete permitting and regulatory reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years experience in site/land development with a civil engineering or architectural/engineering/construction firm.
- Prior experience in site stormwater management.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD Civil3D.
- Company Sponsored Benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.