Permanent position: Toledo area Automotive manufacturer is in need of multiple Maintenance Technicians. Must have Industrial maintenance experience. Must be able to preform hydraulic/pneumatic maintenance and repair. All shifts are available currently and the compensation range varies from 23-29hr depending on experience. Will even provide relocation assistance. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- hydraulic/pneumatic maintenance and repair
- Troubleshoot plant facilities and production equipment problems.
- Robot and PLC trouble shooting
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Work with engineers/operators to observe, tests, and evaluate operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.