Permanent position: Recognized by Inavero as a Best in Staffing organization, Randstad Engineering is growing and investing! We're expanding and need results-driven, team-focused Full Desk Associates in our Norcross, GA location. Do you want to be part of an organization that values employee engagement and results? As the world's second largest staffing firm, we create exceptional opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong income and community impact.Responsibilities for the Recruiter
Requirements for the Recruiter
- Full Desk, Direct Hire Associates are responsible for securing clients and job openings, and then directly recruiting to fill those roles. (In the Engineering field and on a national basis)
- Client activities include client development, new account and retention sales calls, obtaining job orders, maintaining a high fill ratio, penetrating client accounts and taking a positive proactive position in corporate partnering.
- Candidate activities include recruiting, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews and filling orders.
- Qualify Client openings; assess job order requirements and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and ability to learn and use a variety of recruiting sources
- BS degree required (with a 3.0GPA or Higher ideally)
- 2-5 years business-to-business sales experience; 1+ year in the staffing industry, ideally but not required. (Engineering or Technical Industry preferred)
- Proven track record of exceeding goals, expectations and exceptional results
- Willingness to be trained, coached, mentored and a strong desire to succeed. (and someone that is competitive, a team player and money motivated)
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term / Long-Term Disability Insurance, Company matching 401k, Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick days, Floating holidays and unmatched Training and Development.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.