Permanent position: Sr. Manufacturing Engineer needed for immediate consideration in the San Antonio, TX area! Looking for 10+ year manufacturing professional that is very knowledgeable in the injection molding process and castings. This company does metal injection molding (MIM) and is looking for a seasoned manufacturing professional. Must have an enthusiastic attitude, the willingness to travel to the North east US and India occasionally. BS required along with working knowledge of materials and heat treating processes. Some relocation assistance may be available, if qualified. Apply now!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Plan, design and improve manufacturing processes in Metal Injection Molding (MIM)
- Recommend and implement changes and enhancements to manufacturing procedures to improve quality of products
- Evaluate and improve product designs for manufacturability while applying GD&T and dimensional stack-ups
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering and at least 10 years of experience in metal trades
- Proficiency with Solidworks or similar CAD system
- Knowledge of Metal Injection Molding, plastic injection molding, High volume CNC machining fixtures, gage design, Machine / Tool Design, heat treatment of metals, & metal finishing
- Must be able to work in a team, lead, plan, and execute multiple projects
- Written and verbal communication of complicated subjects is required & organization of documentation and record keeping shall be to a high standard
- Domestic and occasional international travel required (70% US / 30% India)
- Some relocation assistance may be available, if qualified.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.