Permanent position: Our Client in City of Industry is in need of a Electrical Hardware Engineer Lead. In this position the candidate will partner with the product engineering teams through the full process and development cycle of the hardware products. You will be part of the design of the electronic products and manage the development and manufacturing process to ensure on time launches. This is a very fun exciting company that loves to appeal to the gamer in you!! Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Oversee circuit design, modeling, prototyping process
- Perform component selection, schematic capture, and PCB layouts
- Lead and mentor hardware design team
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field (Master's preferred)
- 5+ Years Experience with circuit and PCB Design
- Expert knowledge and use of Mechanical CAD tool for design
- Experience with electrical stress, derating such as voltage, current power etc
- PTO/Flexible Schedules/Game nights/Company field trips/wkly breakfast
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.