Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Production Supervisor for 3rd shift. This role be responsible for working Monday-Friday from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM and the position will be located in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. The ideal candidate will possess production supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment. Candidates who possess a solid technical aptitude with the ability to analyze and solve problems and who is data driven with excellent communication skills are encouraged to apply. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $60k to $70k plus a quarterly bonus opportunity. This role also will be compensated for OT over 45 hours per week. Relocation assistance is also available. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US. Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Provide a safe work place through adherence to company safety policy, housekeeping, and defined standards of training, Lead production crew safety meetings. Monitor compliance safety policies and procedures, conduct inspections of plant areas etc.
- Maintain an excellent level of product quality and work with production operators to identify and reduce controllable quality issues
- Drive productivity and foster continuous improvement through sound management practices including communication of goals, training of operators, operating machines within established process specifications and identification and resolution of production related issues
- Provide leadership and direction to the production crew on a daily basis and ensure that production operators receive appropriate coaching and training
- HS degree is required but BS is preferred
- Mechanical or technical aptitude is highly desired along with the ability to analyze data to resolve problems
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Candidates must be willing to work from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM Monday thru Friday
- This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $60k to $70k plus a quarterly bonus opportunity and OT over 45 hours per week
- Relocation assistance will also be provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.