Permanent position: Our client in Gardena is looking for a Facilities Engineering Supervisor, this is an immediate need for a growing company!Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer
Requirements for the Facilities Engineer
- Oversees the development of predictive, preventive, and reliability centered maintenance programs, including maintenance check sheets, predictive maintenance techniques and related engineering analyses.
- Provides advice in regards facilities engineering matters, including compliance /state laws and regulations; coordinates facilities engineering project activities with other departments and divisions.
- Performs engineering project management work to include preparing budgets formaintenance projects, overseeing project execution, resolving complex work problems,recommending contract change orders
- Preparing progress reports, SOPs and reviewing invoices and authorizing payments.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises 6-10 employees. Carries out supervisoryresponsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, anddirecting work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High school diploma, college degree or trade school certificate in a related field; six to eight years increasingly responsible operation of facility manufacturing machines, mechanical maintenance, validation and/or calibration experience preferably in a pharmaceutical company with tableting or other related industry; or two to three years direct supervisory/management experience in pharmaceutical or other cGMP or FDA regulated packaging/manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education, training,and/or experience.
- Great Company benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.