Permanent position: Project Manager needed for an amazing opportunity in the Monroe, NJ area. The Project Manager is responsible for assessing, estimating, and managing remediation and special cleaning projects in a variety of settings, large and small. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Knowledge and experience in water damage and mold remediation procedures as well as HVAC and Indoor Environmental Cleanup.
- Someone experienced with restoration services as well as knowledgeable regarding environmental, health and safety issues and procedures
- The ideal candidate will be able to assess, estimate, and manage remediation and special cleaning projects in a variety of settings, large and small
- Ideal Qualifications/Certifications: Mold Remediation, OSHA Construction Safety, Environmental/Industrial Hygiene/Safety, Xactimate Knowledge
- Bachelor degree in related field
- 3 years + experience in Remediation/Restoration with Environmental and Industrial Hygiene Experience
- Must have excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Industry leading benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.