Contract position: MATERIAL PLANNER is needed for a Tier One automotive supplier (manufacturing plant) located north of Greenville, SC. The MATERIAL PLANNER is responsible for ensuring coordination and release of components required to meet production schedules and customer requirements. TEMP-TO-PERM OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- Develops procedures to optimize inventory levels, tracking containers, meeting all packaging needs and optimizing freight
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels in accordance with department goals and objectives
- Ensures designated storage location using FIFO principles for all material
- High school diploma required and some college preferred. (Two years formal education or related experience.)
- Mimimum of three years Materials/Logistics experience in an automotive parts manufacturing plant
- Knowledge of SAP, MRP and Lean Manufacturing preferred
- The company provided a full benefits package to include healthcare and 401K plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.