Engineering client has an immediate need for a Transportation Engineer! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their career with a growing company. Ideal candidates must have minimally 5 years of prior experience working on civil transportation projects with direct experience using GDOT, InRoads and MicroStation design tools. Relocation Assistance available for qualified candidates. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Transportation Engineer
Requirements for the Transportation Engineer
- Oversee and create the construction design documentation for roadway, sidewalk, shoulder improvement and drainage projects.
- Assist project manager in plan preparation, cost estimation, report writing, client coordination and permitting.
- Collaborate and help mentor jr. engineers on the team.
- Bachelor's in Engineering or equivalent experience maybe
- 5-7 years of transportation design related experience
- EIT registration is preferred but not required.
- Experience working with GDOT Design Software, InRoads and MicroStation required.
<Benefits for the Transportation Engineer
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- License Assistance (EIT, PE, etc...)
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.