Permanent position: Level 2 Automation Engineer, Northwest Chicago - The role of the Level 2 Automation Engineer is primarily, but not limited to: 1) Improve Safety 2) Support Manufacturing and Business Operations 3) Focus on continuous improvement of our technical knowledge and skills 4) Ensure high reliability for our Technological Infrastructure to drive business results. Experience with configuration, programming, and database administration for Oracle or MSSQL. Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Support automation and manufacturing computer needs.
- Program MES computer systems.
- Follow environmental, quality and safety management system procedures and requirements.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Full benefits, 401k, bonus potential and relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.