Permanent position: Our client a General Contractor in Southern California is looking for a Superintendent to start right away, projects would be based in Southern California. Experience with Tilt up, Commercial office buildings and Parking structures is the desired project experience.Responsibilities for the Superintendent
Requirements for the Superintendent
- Schedule and supervise employee activities to ensure quality, schedule, budget, and personnel needs are met in a safe working environment
- Evaluates performance of subcontractorsand takes corrective action if necessary; enforces compliance and adherence to company policies andprocedures, and enforce safety standards
- Interacts with subcontractors, suppliers, clients, etc
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities including coordination of assigned scope withwork of different crafts/trades, company departments, or other contractors
- Directs field personnel to successfully complete the project on schedule and withinbudget while ensuring the work conforms to the original plans and specifications
- High School Diploma
- 4-7 years of experience
- Benefits include, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, plus 401K, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, plus so much more
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.