Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Electrical Technician. This is a first shift position and is located in Cleveland, Ohio. The Electrical Tech will assist with equipment maintenance, both electrical and mechanical troubleshooting. The ideal candidate will have a background working with CNC or plastic injection molding equipment. The hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $20 to $26 an hour, plus OT. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and/or rebuild electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems on industrial equipment
- Perform duties like wiring of electrical controls and motor starters
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting industrial equipment i.e. electrical and mechanical, plcs, etc.
- Background working with CNC and/or Plastic Injection Molding equipment
- Ability to work on first shift
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- First shift position
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $20 to $26 per hour, plus OT
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.