Permanent position: EHS Engineer needed at a leading manufacturing plant located about an hour southeast of Tallahassee, FL. Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates. Excellent benefits and generous PTO program. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Establishes and coordinates the production schedules and technical and operational performance of specific company manufacturing programs.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develop solutions to program problems and directs work of support personnel assigned to the program from various departments.
- Ensures projects are completed on time, within budget and exceed all quality and performance requirements.
- Maintain adherence to Company policies and procedures, safety and environmental standards, and good housekeeping practices
- Assists in negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinates preparation of proposals, plans, specifications and financial conditions (estimates at completion) of contracts.
- Act as company point of contact with customer and participate in Integrated Product Team(s) (IPT), comprised of customer and company representatives.
- Maintain good employee relations, and adherence to Affirmative Action Plan, Labor Laws, and EEO rules and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business; MBA preferred; relevant experience could be considered in lieu of college degree
- 3+ years program/contracts management experience in DoD or USG industries
- Ordnance or Critical quality manufacturing experience
- Prior Program/Contracts Management experience in the military could be considered in lieu of relevant industry/manufacturing experience
- Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates.
- Great benefit package that includes a 401k retirement plan with a 6% match, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance and so much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.