Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturer is looking to hire a lead Production Supervisor. This position will be located in the Dallas, TX area. The ideal candidate for the Production Supervisor opening must possess supervisory experience in an industrial setting. Experience with Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement is highly preferred. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $60k-70k+. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Supervise daily activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products
- Incorporate Lean and Continuous Improvement Methodologies
- Lead production employees in continuous improvement activities
- bachelors degree is highly preferred
- supervisory experience
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $60k to $70k plus excellent benefits, and paid vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.