Contract position: Validation Lead needed for amazing opportunity in the Round Lake, IL area. The Validation Lead is responsible for workign with a small team to define Validation requirements and documentation to be used for Application/System qualifications. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Develop protocol and unit/system test cases, scripts and plans.
- Facilitate testing activities within the team and across cross-functional groups.
- Responsible for cross functional/ business integration testing and documentation.
- Understand and follow appropriate Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) quality validation processes.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in related technical field
- 3+ years experience in validation (medical device/pharma preferred)
- Excellent Documentation Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good Project Management Skills
- Must have IQ/OQ/PQ validation experience, strong work ethic and independent ability to hit project deadlines.
- Experience with temperature mapping is highly desired
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.