Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Maintenance Manager. This is a first shift position and is located near Ferndale, Washington. The Maintenance Manager must have at least 3+ years of maintenance leadership experience in a manufacturing environment. Ideal candidates will also have a strong knowledge of PLC's for high speed operating equipment as well as safety regulations and preventative maintenance (PM) procedures. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $90K to $110K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Relocation assistance is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Work closely with production to utilize the Maintenance Management System and to take real time measurements (OEE), as well as establishing procedures, schedules, and ensuring equipment is maintained to achieve production goals
- Execute a capital and process improvement plan that optimizes both operational efficiencies and supports the company's overall manufacturing strategy
- Investigate and solve production problems that involve inadequacies of equipment and/or operating techniques - Review manufacturing processes and recommend where process improvements can be made to operational efficiencies
- Must have at least 3+ years of maintenance leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of PLCs and electrical systems on production machinery and equipment
- Strong background utilizing a Maintenance Management System i.e. CMMS
- Strong safety background and OSHA standards
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $90K to $110K, plus opportunity for bonus
- PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Relocation assistance is provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.