Contract position: Biomedical Engineer needed for amazing opportunity in the Lexington, MA area. The Biomedical Engineer is responsible for providing technical and scientific leadership to support downstream processes of commercial productions. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Biomedical Engineer
Requirements for the Biomedical Engineer
- The position emphasizes hands-on, lab-based activities to design and execute studies to support process investigations/troubleshooting, process continuous improvement, tech transfer, and life-cycle management.
- Lead or contribute as a key member of various cross-function teams, who interacts extensively with other groups and departments, including other PDTS groups, Manufacturing, PTS, QA, QC, Engineering and RA etc.
- A degree in Biochemistry/Protein Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical environment is required
- Proven record of technical leadership (preferred)
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated capacity to juggle multiple tasks and demands
- Have experience in GMP working environments
- This person will have been involved in purification process development or manufacturing support, have technical leadership including the ability to influence, motivate, and drive technical rigor.
- Upstream or downstream process development experience
- Industry leading contractor benefits package! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.