Contract position: Wind Farm Construction Site Manager in gulf coast Texas - Start in mid January - apply now for immediate consideration! Well established international wind farm developer is seeking an experienced Construction Site Manager for a long term contract assignment in gulf-coast Texas. Candidate will represent the company and provide overall supervision and oversight for the construction of a substation, collection system, and turbine erection for a large wind farm project. Responsibilities for the Site Manager
Requirements for the Site Manager
- Coordinate with the contractor and the project team to ensure the project plan and safety requirements are consistently and correctly implemented
- Monitors project schedule, ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Supervises on-site personnel, equipment, and subcontractors
- Work with the project team to resolve problems and implement corrective actions
- Inspects work during construction to ensure compliance with plans and specifications
- 10+ years experience in wind farm or similar construction in a lead role
- Experience scheduling, administering and managing projects to achieve successful outcome.
- Paid PTO, Company truck, Per diem & lodging, trips home, mobilization and demobilization
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.