Contract position: EPC client is looking for an entry level Site Construction Representative for a long project in Thornton, CO. You need 1-5 years of relevant construction site experience on any type of industrial or heavy industrial construction project. You need to be local or within a commutable distance. You need to be able to start work by Mid January.Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Perform field activities such as site investigations, inspections and assessments on this waste water treatment plant EPC project
- Reviews project requirements and accurately determines the correct format and contents of the required deliverable
- Assist Engineers in various technical aspects of conducting surveys and condition assessments
- Collect field data utilizing various types of monitoring and testing equipment for the site specific assessments
- Create field reports and documentation of monitoring and testing results
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, & other contractors on a daily basis
- Verify installation, troubleshooting, testing, repair and maintenance of site monitoring and testing equipment
- 1-5 years of experience in the field on any type of industrial or heavy industrial construction project
- You need a general understanding of site investigations, inspections and assessments with basic knowledge of engineering design, construction, and inspection
- Must have basic computer software knowledge (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- The ideal candidate has a BS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Any specific experience on water or waste water treatment plant construction projects would be a PLUS
- Health Insurance available, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.