Permanent position: Specialty manufacturing company that services the civil engineering industry is seeking a Project Engineer in their Vancouver, WA office. Qualified candidates will have a degree in Civil Engineering, EIT (or plans to obtain) and 1-2 years of experience in civil engineering/site development. The Project Engineer supports the Engineering Product Managers and Sales teams across the US and will be responsible for engineering technical support and layout of company systems. Additional qualifications and responsibilities detailed below. Excellent company culture and work environment. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Engineering technical support for company products and systems including HDPE & HP pipe and stormwater and water quality products.
- Layout of pipe systems given specific site constraints and integration of other products and devices into the system design.
- Review of storm sewer systems projects and providing recommendations with regard to company products
- Technical advisory of sanitary sewer applications
- Communication with customers and vendors.
- Project management and data entry in company database
- Review of CAD Technician projects and work
- BS in Civil Engineering required.
- 1-2 years of civil engineering experience, or construction project management experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be willing to communicate internally and externally via phone, e-mail etc.
- EIT certification or plans to obtain
- Medical, Dental, PTO, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.