Permanent position: PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR, preferrably with multi-shift experience, is needed for a Tier One automotive supplier (manufacturing plant). B-shift operation (8PM-6:30AM /10 x 4 schedule). The PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR should have experience in heavy manufacturing (assembly, machining, fabrication, etc) operations. Experience in the automotive industry is a big plus. Immediate hire position in the Greenville / Spartanburg, SC area with a multi-national, world class organization.Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- The Production Supervisor will have oversight of the production area to ensure all production, S&R, and quality goals are met.
- Coach, mentor and train associates on job specific requirements as well as track and record training
- Promote a safe work environment by correcting unsafe practices or machine hazards and providing corrective action
- Participate and monitor Lean Manufacturing practices including Kaizan, Kanban and 5S events
- Bachelors degree AND / OR equivalent supervisory experience
- Three to five years as a production Supervisor or Team Leader, preferably in automotive assembly operations
- Demonstrated experience in employee relations, organization, planning and problem solving
- The company provides a competive benefits package to include OT pay after 45 hours
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.