Permanent position: Our client in Monrovia is looking foran Electronics Technician with strong assembly experience to start right away! Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Built, wired up and tested semi-custom products with stepper motors, servo systems and relatedcomponents and controls.
- Worked from wiring diagrams.
- Worked out minor implementation changes on the fly to expedite, build and test.
- Specified electronic control items like switches, indicators, terminal blocks from standard supply houses likeGraingers, McMaster-Carr, Newark, etc.
- 2 years of electronics technical degree or equivalent trade school certificiate
- Experience with lasers is a strong plus.
- Read schematic and wiring diagrams
- Professional soldering and wiring
- Design and build wire harnesses
- Use engineering drawings, schematics and materials kits to build and test a variety of precision electricaland mechanical assemblies, modified products and to build entire workstation systems
- Generous company benefits!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.