Permanent position: Construction Superintendent needed in Avondale, LA. This position will primarily supervise all phases of the construction of manufacturing facility including the daily coordination of all subcontractors, materials and equipment. APPLY NOW! Responsibilities for the Construction Superintendent
Requirements for the Construction Superintendent
- Communicate with project management regarding technical and quality issues and schedule of electrical/mechanical work, safety, and site conditions.
- Develops the most cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of the work following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Ensures site safety records are kept up to date and filed (Document and report all injuries).
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Ensures project materials and workmanship meet the project Quality Standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- 5+ years of field experience as an on-site Project Field Engineer or Superintendent.
- Must have experience overseeing the construction of manufacturing/industrial facilities
- Design-build experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.