Contract position: Electrical Designer opportunity with a client located North of the Cincinnati, OH area. This role is responsible for the design of electrical control circuits incorporated into Machining Centers that are widely varied in design and function based on unique customer defined functions. Responsibilities for the Electrical Designer
Requirements for the Electrical Designer
- Design electrical machine control circuits to support custom options developed in house
- Review the functional requirements of the machine option and develop/design the electrical and electrical control systems for the option based on the requirements
- Interface with suppliers and internal team members to develop the best electrical control solution
- Update current machine control designs to support field modifications and updates to existing machining centers
- Other duties as assigned
- Approximately 5 or more years experience with the design, implementation, and testing of machine controls systems utilized in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Solidworks Electrical (preferred) or AutoCad Electrical Schematics Experience is required
- Experience in the development of control systems hardware utilizing Solidworks Electrical to develop the set of control schematics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.