Contract position: A Reverse Logistics Program Manager is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This position will ensure a consistent and timely completion of all launch readiness activities. Provide guidance, develop new processes, and track pre and post-launch performance measurements No per diem available. 25% travel is required.Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Identify and effectively communicate actionable support cross-functionally through reporting analysis in a collaborative style.
- Own the development, maintenance and revision of the reverse logistics processes, templates and SOPs through the operations.
- Ensure escalation of any roadblock issues and follow up in a timely, committed manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or a related field. Must have at least 5 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and Reverse Logistics experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.